xisto Community
LUEtopia

I Just Made One Of Those Xangas Full House style

I hate Xangas. Aren't they for little kids, 13-15? The people type there in l33t and think they are all cool...^ I don't know, just my opinion.Can you create your own templates on Xanga or you have to use their templates?

I'm not trying to point fingers, but your being kind of steriotypical. I got one so I could express some HTML, without opening a site with random ramblings all over the place. I'm a man who likes things neat. And yes, it allows you to make your own theme. I made that one, and befor this one, I had a Pink Floyd-The Wall theme.

Kiddies rule you MOFO....>:(There is NOTHING wrong with being 13 you idiotic smelly fungus feetatomic3 You have ALWAYS been so rude to every one .... You attack me a zillian times in the army system and then email me saying your are still going to attack me to pay for what I did and said I attacked you...I attacked you after you attacked me over 60 times....you mofo....GO AND KISS MY FRIGGIN *bottom* YOU STUPID *BLEEP*.......Your xanga looks um...well the layout...well there is not layout...but the amount of content is good !

i used to have a xanga but I'm not active so I just let my xanga collect dust. Btw you can get a better template at createblog.com or blogring.net

ha what a cute pictre LMAO !!!!

I hate Xangas. Aren't they for little kids, 13-15? The people type there in l33t and think they are all cool...^ I don't know, just my opinion.Can you create your own templates on Xanga or you have to use their templates?