xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
michaelper22

Other Trap17 Forum Said my credits were -42.80

I got a topic reply notification today for a post in the Xisto forum, albait that forum had a different URL; it is accessible through http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

This one had a different default theme (it was the IPB theme), and all the last posts were in November, 2005. I looked at my credits on the home page, and they were around -42.80. This alarmed me until I looked in my address bar and noticed the different URL to the forum. Why was I still recieving reply notifications from that board, when I haven't visited that board in a long time (if ever?)? Could one of the admins please resolve this issue?

Hi,That is the place where we are presently working with the Upgrade.So, the credits over there will not affect your present credits as both are maintained in diffrent databases.Thanks.