xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chez

Birds In Flight poem, when i was bored, evidently....

Seagulls in FlightM ChesneyA graceful dive, then graceful flight,birds silhouetted by summer's dying light;to fly, oh they heart does weep,to lift one's wings and take a leep;to be sailing the clouding skies as the seas;once mezmerized, but my hope did cease,as my eyes rest upon the harbor gull,who looks no better than Jethro Thrull,the creature I once hoped to be;the stinky seagul who landed next to me.

thank you Goofy. It kinda came to me while IMing one day. I think the "stinky seagul landing next to me" came up somehow and I made a random poem. :( I think that's how most great poems and songs start.

"as my eyes rest upon the harbor gull,who looks no better than Jethro Thrull,the creature I once hoped to be;the stinky seagul who landed next to me. "XD wow, you have a mix of life fealings and humor in one! Funny stuff at the end even if the beginning started of serious. Over all I like it, reminds me of dreams and hopes that were lost with time.

"as my eyes rest upon the harbor gull,

who looks no better than Jethro Thrull,

the creature I once hoped to be;

the stinky seagul who landed next to me. "

XD wow, you have a mix of life fealings and humor in one! Funny stuff at the end even if the beginning started of serious. Over all I like it, reminds me of dreams and hopes that were lost with time.

that is GREAT

WHAT DO U FINK OF MYN?

when the sun sets and the silver moon rises and

the shadows shine againts the inky black starless sky,

you know that it is night. :lol: what does u think?

that is GREAT

WHAT DO U FINK OF MYN?

when the sun sets and the silver moon rises and

the shadows shine againts the inky black starless sky,

you know that it is night. :lol: what does u think?

smiles and thinks <_<