xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkvirus

Online Game these are from the top 10 online game

which of these online games do you play  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't play any of them. Although I've been dying to get my hands on Guild Wars. I heard from many sources that the game was excellent in every category, but I haven't had the time nor patience to look more in-depth on that.Must I also add that World of Warcraft is, sadly, the most overrated game in the world. I had a free one-month period, which I made my character and leveled up some. The main reason they make these "long" activities is not necessarily to keep you excited. It is to keep you playing, thus giving them more money. They'll keep adding pointless adventures so you can keep playing without quitting.

For the most part Battlefield 2 is the best game, there are others i have played, but i wanted to try counter strike zero or source. WoW sucks, i played it at my friends house once, when he was playing it. I didn't like the game but once i have been playing it i started to like like, even thouse i hate it.