xisto Community
hulunes

Who Is Your Favourite Cartoon Hero powerful justicial avatar

hello...if you are a cartoon fan,i am sure that you must be interested in what we talked about :).in our childhood,cartoon hero came into our life,which change our mind a lot ...

As is known to all,among those heros,Superman is the earliest successful avatar who is the real pioneer for cartoon hero.however,i do prefer spider man...who is so cool that more fans still love he as a wonderful endearment,at least do me.

well,i'd like to know who is your favourite cartoon hero?why?

Superman ,Batman ,The Flash ,Spiderman ,The Daredevil ,The Hulk ,X man...or any other your fav

Does Bob from Reboot count? He was my favorite! Even though the shows weird now, it was awesome when I was younger.. Bob was awesome. Mostly 'cause of his personality/attitude towards everything, but partly because he was blue XP

Its been so long since I used to watch cartoons. I cant really pinpoint my favorite. Well, Frank from Jerry & friends was cool. Its an English cartoon that I used to watch at my grandmas when I went over to her place for the summer. Its about 4 kids that always get into trouble. But he really couldnt be considered a superhero. He was kind of a dolt, but he was funny.I used to just watch whatever was on. I like one of the guys that was Captain Americas friends. Hw looked cool and had a cool power (whatever it was). I forgot his name though. It hard to say for me. Then ther was Kirby (there was a Kirby cartoon), hes just so innocent and unaware and unintention lay causes trouble and copying powers is a cool ability.

Daredevil is, by far, my favorite comical hero. Though, the movie about him sort of ruined it for me. I do love reading the Daredevil comic books, though.Another favorite would be Gambit of the X-Men. He was always my favorite, and certainly had the coolest disposition.

Well hes not a hero but he sure is a Lazy hero lolMy lazy hero will have to be Homer J. Simpson lol he is so funny and lazy like me lol I am very bery lazyMy second hero would have to be a Baby Superhero and his name is Stewie the funniest baby every around lol well those are my fav superheros

Well they are not actually cartoon heroes. I like to refer to them as comic heroes. Anways my favorite is Spider-Man. He's cool not only because oof hi (awesomely cool!) spider powers but due to the fact the he is full of virtues and spirit He is driven by the true and pure human spirit and to me he's a one true hero.

I always liked Freakazoid. Since I was small I used to be obsessed with that TV show.I don't like comics nor the superhero stories but there was somthing different in Freakazoid. I like him a lot until the present day. Too bad I don't watch the show anymore.

Personally I'm a big fan of Alpha Flight in general. Who are Alpha Flight you ask. They would be Canada's only superheros. Besides that they are pre-Xmen. Wolverine, a rather popular character actually started out in Alpha Flight before moving onto Xmen. Though I have to say that I am rather fond of Rogue, always sticking it to 'em girlpower style. :ph34r: My husband likes Batman - his rather sound reasoning being that Batman lays the smack down on all sorts of baddies without actually having any superhero powers. Antiheroes quite often make the best heroes :blink:

IT was Peter Pan. Peter PAn the whole way through. I watched it over and over every night...and I remember I always waited for him to come (obviously he didn't come). I think he was great. He can fly, he loves his friends...He's brave and he's cute. hahaI haven't watched it for soo many years (many more than 10 years now). After I watched the film 'finding Neverlands', Peter Pan again came vivid in my mind. :(