xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnightvamp

Cpanel Login Problems... And Domain Nameservers. Problems for a newbie like me...

Hi, I just ordered a new website with Xisto - Web Hosting.com and was very pleased about the fast job they did to get it up and running! I'm so happy! I can't wait to use it...Anyway, is there some more time that I'm supposed to wait to be able to get in there? I got emails saying that it was all up and running and registered and all that, and a link to log into cpanel, but when I go there, it won't accept the username and password that I received in the email. Is there a certain time that it takes to get it working?And another question, the emails mentioned setting the domain nameservers to certain addresses. Am I supposed to do that, even if Xisto - Web Hosting.com registered my domain for me, and all that? And if I am supposed to do that, I'm not sure how to access something like that. Is it in the cpanel or something?Thanks.

Please send email to support@Xisto - Web Hosting.com and make sure you mention that you purchase hosting from Xisto - Web Hosting and that your Domain name is also from Xisto - Web Hosting. Add to your email that you want your domain name to link with recently purchased ComputhingHost's hosting plan.Don't forget to include:Your nameYour cPanel nameYour registered domain nameYour contact email address

Hi,Please give more details about your transaction, So that we can update you and provide more information regarding the same.thanks.