xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cerebral Stasis

Klay World: Off The Table A Knoxs Korner Production

Klay World: Off the Table is a movie created by "Knox", the popular claymation artist from Newgrounds. He has been making shorts for about three years or more, but October 13th, he finally released his full-lenth (94-minute-long) "klaymation" movie.

Klay World is actually a table in Knox's room. One day, the Klaymen who live there get a message from another group of Klaymen that live on a different table, somewhere else. The only way to reach these people is to travel outdoors - into the "real world."

I have not seen the movie yet myself, but I plan to purchase it soon. If it is half as good as most of Knox's claymations, I expect it will be good enough to compete with a lot of blockbuster films that have been released within the past couple years (although that, in itself, isn't saying much).

For more information, check out the Klay World Homepage.

Cool, I have always dreamed of making my own animated full length movie. Right now I have only made music videos (3 to 4 min. long) and only when I have time. It takes about 30 hours for me to do them. I hope I get inspired enough to write some sort of script and follow in his footsteps and make a full length soon. The job I have right now sort of gives me 1 or 2 hours a day. Im going to watch the trailer right now.