xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phx777

Looking For Autobrowsing Program Anything That Is Actually Good Out There

Is there any autobrowser or other program there, that isnt crap, i mean ok i belive you can actually earn some money with those that are up, but theyre all a lil bit fishy, is there an actually program where you dont have to prepay money and can start earning simply per click, without tons of bulls***?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moderated a word. Edited topic title. Topic title and description are very important.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I suggest you not to go for such programmes even if they are available. You will get banned or disabled your account. Advertisements and those stuffs are to be visited by real human hands - clicks not automated programmes. This is my suggestion.I hope this helps!

I suggest you not to go for such programmes even if they are available. You will get banned or disabled your account. Advertisements and those stuffs are to be visited by real human hands - clicks not automated programmes. This is my suggestion.

I hope this helps!

219972[/snapback]

I think that he might have been referring to things like 4daily.com and studiotraffic.com where the ads just cycle on their own. All of the ones that I have com across that do not require any investments have turned out to be scams such as surfjunky.com... which still has my account open with 100 dollars... they just never send me the money haha.