xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hellRAISER666

Rank My Sig On a scale of 1-10 rank my sig.

What do you think of my sig?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you remove the render, that might be good for a website's banner, not a signature. That's not a valid sig size. Also, try to keep the render within borders. But, the render doesnt go with the background.

Well, I think's it's not that bad. It's pretty good (read, very very good) compared to me. Maybe you could tell us how long you're making signatures now then it would be a bit easier for us to rate it. If this works belongs to someone who just started a few weeks with Photoshop I think it's excellent, however if you are more expierenced I still think it's pretty good but of course it would take more then to convince me that I have to give this a good rating.

Here are some points of critic:

- Add a border! I doesn't have to be a large one, just a one pixel black border to make it show off just that little bit more. In Photoshop: just go to blending options -> select stroke and use a 1px black border.

- Decrease the opacity of the site thingies and make sure they're place right.

- Place your name a bit more to the left, it fits better there in my opinion.

- Make the render come out a bit more.

I hope you take my suggestions count. Good luck! Keep up the good work!

BTW: I didn't rate it because like I said I don't know how long you're doing this.