xisto Community
moldboy

Web Protect Feature

When I use the webprotect feature in cpanel and then visit my site it always asks for the username and passoword twice, no matter what browser or computer I use. Is this normal?

When I use the webprotect feature in cpanel and then visit my site it always asks for the username and passoword twice, no matter what browser or computer I use.  Is this normal?

219824[/snapback]

I noticed this post the day you put it up. I don't know the answer, but nobody has posted one here for you. Did anybody ever answer you on this? I am curious.

Sorry, no clue, does this happen with you too?

222041[/snapback]

I don't use the webprotection option. I find it tiring enough to enter passwords for everything else. So, I certainly wouldn't want to have to enter it twice using this option. I just wonder why you haven't gotten an answer from at least one of the mods.

Because I don't use it, never have and, until I get some information worth protecting, probably never will.