Posted Image

Mayank:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Avalon:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Most of you know the rules. For those who dont:

Must provide reason for vote. Keep track of current votes at end of post.

Voting format:

S_M: 0

Samma: 0

Truefusion: 0

Mayank: 0

Avalon: 0

It's a toss up between St. Michael and Samma. If I had to choose based on each signature, I would pick St. Michael's Angel and Samma's Robot. But since we're picking the best pair my vote goes to Samma. I would have cast my vot to St. Michael but the Robot signature wasn't complete, in my opinion. The render was awesome! But the simple background, however, finished lackluster.S_M: 0Samma: 1Truefusion: 0Mayank: 0Avalon: 0 PS, I can't believe you guys are getting better and better! Keep up the good work you guys! Go you sig gurus! :)

my vote goes to samma!I really like the robot one and the way he has used the text in both the sigs is awesome! S_M is really close but somehow his robot one is not upto the mark! it is certainly a new style but I think still it needs some brushing..maybe!S_M: 0Samma: 2Truefusion: 0Mayank: 0Avalon: 0