xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kirea

Hello Everyone

Hello all! :P I'm Kirea, but you can call me Keri, or Kat. I joined just recently and I'm hoping to have lots of fun at this forum :P From the looks of it so far, I'm enjoying myself deeply :P I'm from the Philippines, but I now live in Canada :P I have been making websites and such for 3 years, and graphic-wise, I have been creating PC graphics for 2 :) I am more skilled in pixelart rather than signatures,avatars,etc. But I would like to learn more :P Thanks all, and peace.

heh... welcome! You're going to be really happy that you've found this place. I can honestly say that I don't think there is any place better out there for hosting.Posting is easy, so long as you remember, because there is always lots of things going on, and if you have questions, you can always ask. People are always more than willing to help.So, you're in Canada, eh? So am I :) But I was born here. I'd really like to travel the world though sometime, because I haven't seen much of it yet :PBest of luck with the new Xisto and you pairing. I'm sure it'll be a good fit :P

Well you posted in my intro, mind as well return the favorWelcome of course to the site of great free hosting.Remember the guidelines, you can?t do without them.Long posts are your object, as well as 30 posts that shouldn?t become too hard if you do it right.Join in wherever you can, maybe from your point graphical sections, to help along.Learn and have fun, yeah

Welcome to Trap 17 forums! It was a good and wise choice that you chose us. I don't really have much to say, because you'll enjoy it here. Be nice, don't spam useless posts, and you'll have a great time here. Enjoy!

hello...kat.welcome to Xisto where is the right place if you want to host a website IMO.indeed,you can enjoy your stay here cause there are many good designer sharing experience with us.just you are good at that field,to hope to appreciate your works in GFX section next time :)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes :( I've enjoyed myself deeply in this forum! Just goes to show how searching through various bad webhosts brings you to the pot of gold :(