xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ibsed

Streamload.com Offers 10gigs Of File Storage another free web host

Hello!,

do you already have free web hosting but you are limited of the files you are to upload??
then here's the solution! Streamload.com offers 10 gigs of file storage on the web for FREE!!!

STREAMLOAD gives you a private and secure place to store, organize, access, and share your personal videos, photos, music, and any other file.

- Store your files safely and securely. Get 10 GBs of FREE storage.
- Access your files from any internet-connected device.
- Share all your files quickly and easily, without file size restrictions.
- Host videos, audio, images and data files on your website.
- Backup your files and data safely and reliably.

What are you waiting for? Just click here to get this wonderful offer!!

Notice from jlhaslip:
Moved to Hosts review, added description
This is a new forum member that has posted three times. All links to other free Hosting Packages which do not have nearly the features or services as Xisto.com or Xisto.net. And all posted in the wrong sub-forum. Please read the TOS and readme file.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

There seems to be a catch.

On their signup page - in fine print under the FREE Account Scheme it says:

Free Account10 GB> Storage
Download Up
to 100 MB/mo.

- which, if I inerpret correctly sets your download limits to 100MB/mo ONLY. i.e., your monthly bandwidth is 100MB as against 10GB of files stored in your diskspace over there.

WHAT GOOD IS 100MB/month I ask you ??? If I host even 5 audio files of 5MB each - it's just 4 consecutive downloads of the whole set before my BW is exhausted. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I tell you 99.9% of these hosting services are pure unadulterated B$hit. All of them talk just BIG and trick you into signing up - but invariably leaves you to find out all the "catches" and fine-prints after you've signed up and probably helped them earn a bunch of revenues in various ways. Only then you discover how bloated a picture they presented you with and how little useful the service actually is to you.

Wow very nice ME. This is very true. I never really looked at it in that point of view. It is pretty useless to have a limited amount of downloads each month and you probably would have your bandwidth exeeded each month.