xisto Community
boyCradle

Html To Php Questions

Hi, I would like to know if it is safe to change HTML files to PHP files by just changing the dotHTML extension to dotPHP??I tried it to a single html file because i used a php code of blog, and it worked.I'm using Internet Explore version 6 and it's working fine.I would like to know if the PHp files would work for other browsers after changing dotHTML to dotPHP extension.Thanks

Hye !

There are 2 points to consider :

The 1st point is the code is interpreted on the server which host your PHP pages and the result is transfered to the client browser. The server has only to support PHP pages.

<_<

The 2nd point is you must to be sure of the compatibility of your code in others browsers than yours :) . You should take caring of the HTML code inside your PHP pages. You should know that all instructions in this programming language (HTML) are not compatible with all versions of different browsers ! Check the compatibility before using it !

because i downloaded a bunch of php scripts (tagboard, web to mail, etc) and they only work for PHPs. I don't anything about php, and I think the easiest way to use these scripts are to change the htmls to Phps.I could configure the scripts so it would look ecxatly like my pages. other add-on at my Cpanel coulnd't be adjusted just like my pages, and I dont' want to use iFrames in case I can't have PHP files.