xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kevlar557

Freakin People who think its funny when others get hurt

I had one of the worst possible things possible happen to me today. I parked my car in the school parking lot today, and sometime during the day, someone came out and loosened the wheel lugs on the front passenger wheel. Now, it was snowy, and the roads were extremely icy. If my wheel were to come off, I could have easily been killed, by hitting a car, tree, or I could have killed someone else. I can't do anything about it until monday, because I need security camera footage from the parking lot to find out who it is. I absolutely hate people that do this kind of ****. Well, that's my vent for the day.

Thats just not right you can't go around to people's cars and do stuff like that. You should complain to your school to get parking lot security or something like that because security cameras do not prevent things they only catch people in the act of doing something. Better still you could get one of those hub caps with the lock on it to cover up your slugs. If you have been at a car repair shop recently it is possible that they did not get them tight enough so someone from your school may not be the one to blame if this is the case.

Well, I'll tell you the story. I drove to shcool that day, and everything was fine with the car, except the struts. Now, mind you, I usually always check my tire pressure pressure, oil etc... every friday. Now, if there was a problem with my tires, I would have seen it when doing these checks. So, some guy took my regular spot that I park in, so I had to move a couple spaces over, but there were plenty of other spaces available. After I was in school for a few hours, I looked outside, and it was freezing raining. After school, I went out to my car, and drove off. As soon as I pulled out, I felt a really bad vibration in the front end. At first, I thought it was some ice built up in the wheel. But after a while, I suspected something was up, because I rode the brakes a few times to melt the ice, and it did nothing. So, I get home, put the car up on the jack, and check the wheels. I went to get underneath the car to look under the passender side, using the front wheel for balance. When I pushed it, it went back like an inch. when I looked at all of the lugs on that tire, they were all loose, almost loose enough to come off in another 15-20 miles. Don't worry miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG, you can get the first rights to my story :) I'm sure it will become a NY times best seller.

Even i hate these kinda freaking people..i remember my school days when i had taken some action againts bad people of our school since i was the president..but they used to hurt me mentally but not physically..and i hate that much.But then i just started butdbut alas now left school..i mean completed

XD i have blocked in my friend because he wouldn't race me, but nothing like that... but there was this one time where me and my frieds did pull the tires off one of the teachers cars, but we put them up on the hood of the car, it wasnt like we took off with them. Practical jokes are bad, especialy when it ends up with sardines on the cat-converter :)

Wow, you must have someone that doesn't like you very much.. that could have killed you and other people. At least there is a video camera, right? At least you know the feel of your car.. I know people that would have just blown the idea that something was wrong with their car right off.. I'm glad that you're alright, haha, m^e's not going to give you a penny of what he gets for your story.. lol just kidding :)

Well, I filed a claim at the local police station yesterday, so they will go to the school monday, and procure the security tapes. Hopefully there will be viable evidence on the tapes to find who did this. I will update once I find out more information.P.S. This is kind of a non-vent, but I was really impressed with the way the cops acted towards me. They even stayed after hours so I could file a report.

wow, that's a tough one ... I hope you get that guy......I'm not absolutely against damaging other people's property for a good reason (well, not exactly "damage" ... it's usually something that can be brought back into the regular state with no or little effort so it's more an annoyance than damage; the closest I've come to that is letting out the air of SUV-tires but I don't think they'd get far before noticing that there's something wrong) but without making it obvious and leaving a note with the reasons for the action behind, risking injuring/killing someone or even someone who isn't involved at all? no way I can accept that... (I assume that you're not a bullying type of person and did not get a fair warning with some hints how you could get in contact with the person responsible for this...)

in your situation i would say that is uncalled for, but sometimes it is absolutely funny when people end up getting hurt just because they deserve it.I am not saying you fall into this category it doesn't sound like it.But I have met people who are truly asshats of the world and deserve whatever bad karma kicks them in the **bottom** with regardless of how it happens.Hope you get/got everything straightened out or that it was simply an oversite for whatever reason on your part, I dont like thinking there are people who locally are that twisted to do something to me and I am sure most would agree with that. Even though we know there are people in this world who are twisted like that and beyond.

Well, I am supremely ticked off with the school administration. They decided to only invest in a 48 hour time-lapse recorder, so they overwrit the tape with the security footage from the day it happened. So, they have no video evidence it happened, and they stoped the investigation. My car has yet to be screwed with again, and hopefully it won't.