xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawid

Worst Host Of Tv Show Ever has to be bob saget

Hi, just wondering if anybody around here remembers the days of Full House's Bob Saget hosting Americas Funniest Home Videos. Man that guy sucked, he made the worst jokes and comments ever. They've been playing some reruns here in Australia and they just get worse over time.

Come on he wasn't that bad. This guy from Animal Planet that shoes Amazing Animal Videos is worst. He cracks dry jokes that only the computerized laughing sound makes. Seriously his jokes aren't even funny. And I wonder why he doesn't get that much publicity.

omg, im australia we used to have Hey Hey Its Saturday (As if that wasnt bad enough) and the host of the Darryl Sommers was just horrid. and now he hosts a show "Dancing With The Stars" the "stars" are pauline hanson (a fish and chip shop owner cum raseist pollitician) some celb vet, the fat guy off blue heelers, bec cartwirght, and matt shirvington.. there may have beeen more but they r the ones left. lol. its basically a take off of Strictly Dancing on the ABC.. man i hate darryl sommers.. he cant deliver a joke, and he cant talk without stuttering, and he works for PRIME... lol sry. but he has to be one of the worst hosts. toni peran is fairly bad (the host of australias funniest home vidoe show).. actually, its our only video show.. hmmm

I managed to catch dancing with the stars on Monday night. Realy is shocking, although I really didn't mind darryl Somers in Hey Hey It's Saturday. Red Faces wasn't a bad part of the show. Oz has got some top notch local comedies though, the panel, russel coight, the late show, the list goes on and on. Mic Molloy and the boys from "The Castle". Bloody genius!

I remember AFV with Bob because they have it on every night in reruns for an hour. I can't stand the bloody show. Not just because of the bad hair or fuzzy video clips, but I find it very hard to believe we ever thought his jokes were funny. :(