xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Anyone Else Here Like Dan Radcliffe? He is so fine.

Man, I can't believe how incredibly hot that Daniel Radcliffe is! Some many great things have come from the United Kingdom: good food, famous monarchs, the Beatles, but none as fine as that Dan! Sure, he looked a little older than fourteen in the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie, but to hell with that, he's still a good actor!! Right now he is a filming an Australian independent movie called December Boys. It is about 3 or 4 orphan boys or something, and Dan's character is called "Maps". Can't wait to see it! Then again, I don't think it will be showing in boring cold Minnesota... Oh well.

Hi, you are a litlle enthousiastic (how do you write that?) about him :). I think he's a good actor, but that's that. Of course, i'm a boy, so I won't find him increadibly hot or something. I'm going to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire tomorrow, so I'll see then how good he does in this movie.

haha.....Moody, you are funny when you say you are a boy and won't find him hot :( I'm a girl, and yes I find him incredibly attractive. Really, he's just my cup of tea. I don't know if he's good actor ....because he's always so cute that I forgot to think about his acting skills etc when watching him. Just like looking at him haha :(

HP fans eh? Lol :( Although I find the story of 'Harry Potter' rather interesting, I don't seem to take a liking to Dan :( I don't know why, but, he just doesn't cut it for me lol! I don't mean to offend anyone here :D

heh all i got to say, is he is an excelent actor, and i can say this saftley..he is cute but emma is hotter!..and yea im a hugee HP fan, its what my purpose on Xisto is!