xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fraudulentpeanut

Site Is Down?

HelloMy website.. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ has not been responding now for 2 hours. I would like to know if the server is down or if there is something else wrong. This is the fourth time that the hosting has gone down for more than an hour since I first switched to Xisto - Web Hosting last week. Please reassure me that I will not continue having this problem.Thanks,JT

am able to access it. just a bunch of folders in your top directory, going to a phpbb forum on one, and an under construction homepage on another, and still another lilith project under it. plus the squirrel mail login.what exactly is the problem you are experiencing? a "page not found" error or something?

The page works fine. I see an "Index of/" page. Just use FTP to upload an index page (usually named "index.html or index.htm or index.php"). Remember to upload into the public_html directory. What is your error? 404 page not found?

I think you might have tried to login a LOT many times with failed password. This might have triggered the security system of our servers. I would suggest you to mail Xisto - Web Hosting support with your IP address.