xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Final)arkJon

Clan Finaldark starcraft/battlefield, wana join?

Yea i am the leader of clan "finaldark" my friend Darkhell, is the co leader(he stole my domain name!) anyway i love the game starcraft and have been playing since the day it came out. my starcraft sn is Finaldarkjon, my battlefield sn is FinalDark1942, my clan consists of 19 current members,(still Growin) anyone that plays either of these games, i will be gladly to put you in my clan!

**I AM ANOUNCING THAT THE CO LEADER OF FINALDARK WILL BE SUSPENDED UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE**

REASONS

1.) USES LEADERS SCREEN NAME ON MULTIPLE FORUMS/GAMES ETC.

2.) STEALS DOMAIN NAME

OTHER NOTES: MY CLAN BUDDY!!! I NEED TO BE THE LEADER, WHEN I ANNOUNCED YOU CO LEADER, I DID NOT EXPECT FOR YOU TO TAKE OVER THE CLAN.

AS OF NOW...

***ACOUNT SUSPENDED***

OFFICIALLY FOUND GUILTY OF STEALING AND PIRACY. YOU HAVE A 2ND CHANCE, FIX THE PROBLEMS.

Note:

YOU CAN BE IN MY CLAN IF YOU RESPOND IN A PROPER WAY OR CHANGE ALL YOUR SCREEN NAMES, ETC TO FINALDARK_____ SOMETHING AT THE END OK???

**I AM ANOUNCING THAT THE CO LEADER OF FINALDARK WILL BE SUSPENDED UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE**

REASONS

1.) USES LEADERS SCREEN NAME ON MULTIPLE FORUMS/GAMES ETC.

2.) STEALS DOMAIN NAME

OTHER NOTES: MY CLAN BUDDY!!! I NEED TO BE THE LEADER, WHEN I ANNOUNCED YOU CO LEADER, I DID NOT EXPECT FOR YOU TO TAKE OVER THE CLAN.

AS OF NOW...

***ACOUNT SUSPENDED***

OFFICIALLY FOUND GUILTY OF STEALING AND PIRACY. YOU HAVE A 2ND CHANCE, FIX THE PROBLEMS.

Note:

YOU CAN BE IN MY CLAN IF YOU RESPOND IN A PROPER WAY OR CHANGE ALL YOUR SCREEN NAMES, ETC TO FINALDARK_____ SOMETHING AT THE END OK???

okay 1st ur sn is not finaldark, so i didnt steal ur "leaders screen name"

second i did not steal ur domain name u just did not request it before me.

i did not commit piracy because finaldark is not copyrighted in any means. I dont really care bout clan finaldark because i dont play starcraft anymore and i dont play battlefield.

okay 1st ur sn is not finaldark, so i didnt steal ur "leaders screen name"

second i did not steal ur domain name u just did not request it before me.

i did not commit piracy because finaldark is not copyrighted in any means. I dont really care bout clan finaldark because i dont play starcraft anymore and i dont play battlefield.

... OK NOW DONT BE A SMART ALEC AND TRY TO FIND EXCUSES FOR ME

GET IT STRAIGHT!

1) I AM THE FREAKIN LEADER OF CLAN FINALDARK IN ANYGAME EVEN IF I DONT PLAY IT OK!!!!

2) IF YOUR IN MY CLAN THEN YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME!

3) MY NAME IS FINALDARK OR FINALDARKJON, YOURS IS FINALDARKSTEVE, OR W/ A DIFFERENT ENDING.

4)THE FREAKIN LEADER (ME GET IT STRAIGHT) DOES NOT NEED A F------ COPYRIGHT TO HIS OWN NAME, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND REQUEST A DIFFERNT CLAN NAME, OR GO AHEAD AND START YOUR CLAN, BUT THIS IS MY CLAN SO PLZ LISTEN. SINCE YOU CHOSE TO ARGUE WITH ME, FURTHER NONSENSE FROM YOU WILL GET YOU PERMANENTLY KICKED FROM THE CLAN, IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU CANT ADMIT, MAYBE U DIDNT REALIZE IT, BUT ITS GETTING OUT OF HAND! FINALDARK IS MY CLAN, BASICLY YOU NEED WHATS CALLED A SUBDOMAIN!!! LOL LIKE FINALDARKSTEVE OK??? NO MORE *BLEEP* PLZ!!!!!!!

1) ur not leader of finaldark in games u dont play...2) im not in ur clan so i dont have to listen to u3) i have the right to pick anyname i choose unless stated otherwise4) and i care because....

1) ur not leader of finaldark in games u dont play...2) im not in ur clan so i dont have to listen to u
3) i have the right to pick anyname i choose unless stated otherwise
4) and i care because....

if ur not in my clan why is finaldark ur sn

I am pleased to annonce that Finaldark will be back in my clan!! on 1 surcomstance1. plz, steve,..., next sn you make or etc dont just have finaldark, you make me look like a member not a leader ok??? i dont want to be mad at you, and im not, and you shouldnt be mad at me but maybe u didnt reallize what u were doin, and i understand that, next off if you think finaldarksteve is a gay name ill be glad to help you come up with a new name. or if you want to start a whole new clan, so be it!Muchly thanked,jon