xisto Community
Mich

Desk Top Wallpapers For Your Computer Will put up a new sample weekly.

Yet another desktop wallpaper for your use. I have run a new one up today 04/08/2006 that is a colorful kind of abstract mountain scene.

Posted Image

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

I am back from my recent trip. I have run up a new desktop today 5/14/06. I made it from a friends photograph of the Grand Canyon from his recent visit there.

Posted Image

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

nice work...i do get a deep impression on the picture that a butterfly danncing in a heart flower,wonderful imagination...btw,not mind to download it :)

nice work...i do get a deep impression on the picture that a butterfly danncing in a heart flower,wonderful imagination...

btw,not mind to download it :)

By all means download it. That is why I put them up here; for people to download and use on their puter. You will have to save it to your Windows folder as a bmp format if you are using Windows 98 or less. Edited by Mich (see edit history)