xisto Community
anarchyboard88

My Bands Logo im a newbie, give it a chance :-D

this is my first ever graphic display.. soo give it a little bit of a chance.. im not the most creative.. comments + critisizm are highly welcomed tho both neg and pos. Thnx . oh.. btw .. 2 days from yesterday is my band :-D

Posted Image

I don't really know much about you or your band, so I dunno. I reckon your photoshop skills are great, but I don't know what kind of band you have. Give us some more details and we'll probably help you make your logo better. :)

dude that is freakn awesome I like how you do the ball its got some amzing 3-d properties to it and its given me a headache that how good you did it.But a Suggestion center the Orb and make the background completely bacl and change the font on the text as well.

thnx for some suggestions... btw our band is emo/indie.. we play alot along the lines of Brand New and Mest if u know who those 2 bands are. as far as putting suggestions into effect, if you have a text style you would like to see in there, also goes for colors plz tell me, that would be much appreciated, and ive already put the black background and centred the flaming . . .thing . . in my revised edition..