xisto Community
itssami

Should I Put Google Ads Before I Upload Site?

Hey..I have a question..that for example i have made a website, which has many pages.It is still save on my hard diskI havent uploaded it on internet..Now i want to put Google Ads on it.So should i register for google adsense before i upload it , or first i should upload my site, so thta google will confirm my site existance and then i will again have to put ads in it and upload it again? I hope you can understand my question?Other thing, you guys can suggest me please if there is any other trusting company like google adsense , which gives reasonable money.And last thing that, which option i should choose in google adsense..I mean, CPM or CPA ?Thanks.

FIRST UPLOAD SITE !Google will never gave you adsense if you dont have site, or even if you have but noone is visiting it. So better upload it make it run for some time, get some hits....then ask google for adsense.

Like SqlByte said upload the site first. I wouldn't even put the google ads on the site until you start getting more traffic. Google will see that you get maybe 10 hits a day and then all of a sudden a week or two later you will have 200 hits a day and they will believe you have bots or something clicking on your ads. Get your site moving first and then put them up.

You should have your site uploaded first. When you apply for Google adsense you have to submit your site URL to Google so they can evaluate if your site has good enough content for people to visit. Business sites most of the time gets approved easily but personal sites they have to check for traffic and content.

Google adsense is definitely one of the most trusted advertising programs around. The only negative I know of is that a rival buisness can deliberately generate invalid clicks and get your account suspended, and I do not know of any advertising service that comes without this particular downside.As to your site, looks like you don't have an adsense account yet. It is not possible to get an adsense account without a fully functional website, so upload first. Even after getting an account, if you ever need to test what the ads look like on your site, make sure you modify the javascript by adding the line google-test="on" and changing the ad-client value to "ca-test". That way, you don't get paid for clicks and it's useful for testing. I'm not sure if this is the exact modification, please verify on the adsense site first.

Google will need to verify your site before they can approve your application. That means that you have to have a site that corresponds with the Google Policies, Terms and Conditions, and follow some of the recommended webmaster tips that provide. It is actually really easy to get approved, after you upload your site.