xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hellRAISER666

Hey Everyone!

Whats up everyone??? I have been going around this forums, and i think this is really great. The topics are really interesting. And this forum is the biggest one I've ever signed up for. I think this forum will be in business for many years :). Well I'll see all of you around the forums. latersz-Hellraiser

hellraiser666,I'll bet your Mom never gave you that ... no, wait, maybe she did give you that name...Anyway, welcome to the Xisto.com forums. Good to have you here. Don't forget to contribute as much as you receive from all the postings here. It makes a better community if we all pitch in a bit. A certain synergy happens.Also, I noticed that you signed off your posting with your name, sort of like a signature. I would ask that you don't do that anymore. The Admins and Mods have been instructed to not allow that any more on these forums. I don't ask why ( well, maybe sometimes), but for this one I didn't.Please use the Signature space to add your signature. It can be found by clicking on "My Controls" up near the top of this and any other page you view. Then select to "edit Signature" in the control centre (lok on the left hand side). Add whatever you like there.It will show up on all your posts, just like my signature below this text.Okay, that's all the sermonizing I can think of for now. See you around.

Welcome aboard! Nice to have you join our community, as the people here are friendly and very supportive. Hope you enjoy you stay here and we look forward to seeing more of you on the boards in the near future!Once again, welcome to T17!