xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hellRAISER666

Favorite Metal Band! tallk about your favorite band

Bleh... Wacken will blow all the other festivals away... too bad I can't go...
http://www.wacken.com/

I would kill to go to one of those.

@Coolcat: Best you got on there is Killswitch. And they're just metalcore. (Try to keep it on topic please? (I'm a metal nerd, can't you tell? :lol: ))

i think ill make up a looong list now..lol j/k :) ill start with my all-time favorite band: nickelback. yeah its true, i got into rock and stuff by listening to their balads. but now i like legendary bands like metallica, iron maiden, guns n' roses, kiss, nirvana, queen, scorpions, ozzy osbourne. and some other ones but really really cool ones like napalm death, slipknot, korn, bon jovi...lol i dont know what else to mention, i listen to lots of them. but i'll underline two of them: nickelback and metallica (ps: i know its different rock bt.. hey, we're in free world, right.. :):D )

I'm prolly gonna annoy Inhuman by posting all these bands, cause they're not really "metal" but...ehhhhHere Comes the Kraken - really good deathcoreWe Butter the Bread with Butter - German electrocore bandShemales from Outta Space of Death - Another really good German electrocore bandAs the World Fades - A really good Nintendocore bandWinds of Plague - AmazingShadows Fall - Once again, AmazingA Grim Business - My band xD DeathcoreI Set My Friends on Fire - AwesomenessA Static Lullaby - WootAll That Remains - WootnessThe Eyes of A Traitor - Their older stuff is better, Look up By Sunset, the compare it to Like Clockwork Thats all I feel like typing for now, but that's pretty much my favorite stuff (in no particular order)