xisto Community
tdktank59

Clan Oath Recruiting SC/D2/WC3/CS

Ok so clan The Oath is looking for gammers who want to join the clan!we currently offer our clan toDiablo 2 playersWar Craft 3 playersStarCraft playersCounterstrike playersplease leave a message here or pm me or im me at any im agent out there at tdktank51 or email me at tdktank59@gmail.comalso notewe have a site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ you will be required to login daily and vote for us failure to login will be subject to kicking you out of the clan.

Ok so clan The Oath is looking for gammers who want to join the clan!

we currently offer our clan to

Diablo 2 players

War Craft 3 players

StarCraft players

Counterstrike players

please leave a message here or pm me or im me at any im agent out there at tdktank51 or email me at tdktank59@gmail.com

also note

we have a site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ you will be required to login daily and vote for us failure to login will be subject to kicking you out of the clan.

218094[/snapback]

What types of d2? hardcore? softcore? ladder non ladder? we've had a diablo 2 clan for a couple years now, and if it's a Hardcore ladder clan, we'd love to see what you got :D

oh, and a side note: how many members you have and such? i'd love to hear more a bout this clan, the competition is always appealing :D