xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Qube

Well Hello There. :o Just making my intro.

Ayo ppl.I had made a few posts before I found this, oh well.I wanted to post this in another thread, as not to clutter, but seems like it wouldn't matter.Ummm, let's see.Guy from texas, graduated awhile back.Looking into coding as a career.So I'm testing out my so-called "skills".Gotta head to college soon. :DHopefully the partying doesn't get me before I can get my degree.If I have any problems, from what I've seen, I'm sure I can find help.I guess I'd call myself a mediocre comp user.I can build them, mess w/ software, keep 'em running clean.Know a bit of programming languages.Not super skilled in any of 'em. (except the easier ones like html, hah)Hope to find out more about you others in time. :D

Qube,Welcome to the Xisto Forums. Lots of topics and areas that should interest you here. Look around and jump in when you can contribute a piece of advise to other members. All input is welcome here, but we really don't like spammers, so place quote tags around all the stuff which isn't your original information,please.If you haven't done so already, please read the Xisto Readme (Frequently Asked Questions in my Siggy). It outlines the guidelines and Tips and Tricks for using this Forum and other information for when you get hosted at the Trap.Good Luck. See you around.

Welcome to Trap 17. :D Enjoy your stay, as you will meet a lot of friendly people.. well everyone here is friendly. :D Once again, welcome, and enjoy your stay!

Hello Qube, and welcome to http://forums.xisto.com/. Xisto offers professional web hosting services for free (with no ads, cPanel 10, and all the other goods put together :D ). On behalf of the rest of the forums, we would like to extend a warm welcome to you and hope you'll enjoy the community. Also, good luck with your site and coding endeavors, I wish you all the best. - Professor Kirby (PK in short, webmaster of

shootingstarhaven.com/)

Hey man, welcome from all, please enjoy your stay.Just remember, if you find any abusive messages or posts, report them, don't let any 1 put ppl down. But enough of that, welcome from the bottom of all our hearts

Welcome aboard, Qube! I think you found a great community with a great hosting service here at Xisto. Among the many topics on the forums are the tutorials, which I'm sure can help you learn a few tricks and enhance your computer skills. Hope to see you around on the boards and good luck in college!Cheers!