xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
affhotspot

Who Uses Click Bank Program To Make Money?

who here has used or is currently using click bank affiliate program. are you actually getting paid. and what do you rate the program from a scale of 1 to 10.list some pros and cons. i just started and i wanted to know if its well worth it. so please help outthanks

ehh. .i never really heard of it. =P.. that's probably because i'm still new to alot of affilate programs. Can you tell me more about it... like what are they doing to pay us by.. like paypal. .check.. .or do they need your tax id or to fill out a W9 forum like google and yahoo. and what do they pay you for.. Cost per click.. cost per thousand impression.(if so.. what's their rate).I use clicksor because they pay you by paypal and you don't really need to enter your real home address.

ehh. .i never really heard of it. =P.. that's probably because i'm still new to alot of affilate programs.  Can you tell me more about it... like what are they doing to pay us by.. like paypal. .check.. .or do they need your tax id or to fill out a W9 forum like google and yahoo. 

and what do they pay you for.. Cost per click.. cost per thousand impression.(if so.. what's their rate).

I use clicksor because they pay you by paypal and you don't really need to enter your real home address.

217497[/snapback]

click bank is not really an affiliate program, well yes and no. people set up their affiliate programs through clickbank. and if you have a click bank account which is free, then you can join any affiliate programs that are being represented under click bank, there is like 100,000 literally. so moving on, you should visit their website to understand it better, just go to clickbank.com. they have various ways of paying you some ways are paypal, and check, and some more. i just dont know them all. the rates are really good. most products give you 50 to 75 % commissions. they would only need tax id, if your check is 5000 $ or more. but you can customize the number of money you want for you pay out. its widely used program. but i just want some peoples oppinions. i just started with it. so if your in the program for a while now, please post here and tell us about it. i thank you for your comments.

so please post