xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Needed Advice thx

hey to everyone,i want to buy a music player,mp3.could u kindly give me some advice in ur view,like the brand ,storage, outlooks... thx much. <_<

last time i bought a creative nomad muvo nx 256mb ..it has nice sound quality it supports mp3 and wma ..i've never heard of oGG but wma file format is smaller than half of an mp3but if u keep playing with wma files u have less battery time my muvo nx is quite cheap too .. promotional price at about USD 106 ( cheap huh? for a 256 .. but it's only sold at this price in asia)..the sound quality is pretty good .. and the only drawback is it;s only usb 1.1

thx all,so kindly reply

wma file format is smaller than half of an mp3but if u keep playing with wma files u have less battery time

i,m very very agree with ur view.that's right i have heard before.u know from the looks of mp3,the apple iPod ,iriver ,Datum..etc are all rather beautiful but the price is too high to afford them.the storage of them usual come to G bytes,which i can use them as a mobile harddisk instead of u-disk.

hehe,i'd not need so much large storage,so i can buy a plain one whose storage is 128 or 256M.especially i pay attention to the battery problem,may be Li_battery is a good choice because charged battery is the best. <_<

i dont know much about his stuff, and this might be spam, but its politeness spam. Congratulations hulunes, 15% of all users on Xisto go to your site!

QUOTE  Where do people go on Xisto.com?  (what's this)

Xisto.com ~ 61%
hulunes.trap17.com ~ 15%
cragllo.trap17.com ~ 6%
qoonet.trap17.com ~ 5%
zachtk.trap17.com ~ 2%
ogboards.trap17.com ~ 2%
yomi.trap17.com ~ 1%
otakuxl.trap17.com ~ 1%
disklaimer.trap17.com ~ 1%
dontmaimyourself.trap17.com ~ 1%
singlestudio.trap17.com ~ 1%
Other websites ~ 4% 

unfortunatly, i couldnt visit it, i will have to wait till after school to go home and do it, because a language pack has to be installed and the schools comp wont accept it, but your site must be good for 15% of all members and visitors!

please dont mind this is kind of spam, you may continue with your mp3 conversation.

Well.. everybody is so in love with mp3's..O-o but I don't like the idea of having my entire collection on one thing.. o_O it's not invincable.. it can break..Which is why, I favour, my Mini Disc player <_< Seriously, the battery lasts FOR EVER.. and with long play you can listen to 4 hours of music..Now think about it.. will you really listen to more than 4 hours?v-v just a shame they don't make any music MD's