xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alegnafire

Hello To All ('',)

Welcome to Xisto alegna.. I hope you will stay active as a member on Xisto forum and you won't SPAM :D.. Happy new year to you too :D

Hello alegna and welcome to Xisto. I hope Xisto's free hosting services will work out for you as a web developer and wish you luck with your site design. Happy New Year to you too.-Professor Kirby

Welcome aboard, and a happy new year to you, too! I think you found a great community here. The people are very supportive and there are many topics where you can share your knowledge with others. Hope to see more of you on the boards!

Hi there alegna. Welcome to Xisto's forums and hosting. See that is hosting AND posting :D Sorry about the joke, can't help myself. Anyway down to business. We have around 9500 member last time I checked. We have many active users that come online every hour or so and so there is almost always someone online.The hosting here is great because as you may know, they offer Cpanel and Fantastico. The servers are almost never down and you can always be sure that there is almost never any "glitch" in the system like other hosting companies. Which makes this hosting awesome!Hey, if you need anything at all, just give one of the mods or even the members a holler (not to loud please) because that is what we're here for. Aren't we? :D Hey have a great day and enjoy the forums :(

Let me be the first from the staff to say welcome to Xisto.com, we have thousands of topics to choose from thousands of people to tal to and help otu as well. Just follow the rules that are used in the forums and you should have a most excellent time here.