xisto Community
evangelion

Favourite Final Fantasy Game YOUR FAVOURITE FINAL FANTASY GAME

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FINAL FANTASY GAME?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a few questions for you then.Question 1:
Are you Japanese? Because as you should know (if you're a real fan or the game) the first and third games only came out in Japan.
If the answer to that question was no,
Do you know Japanese? No? Then you haven't played the first or third games.

I never said that the series was limited to those games.

ONE MORE QUESTION FOR YOU:
Have you played all 12 games? Well, have you?
No? OK then. The ones you haven't played (such as FF1 and FF3) obviously can't be your favorite.

hmmmm, My kids have final fantasy 3 for the super nintendo and it is not in japanese. None of us speak japanese but we are able to play the game and it is in english.

I cant vote on this I love all the final fantasy games, I havent played all of them but most and I just love them, I would have to say though that i am definately a fan of the earlier ones. although I have played 10 on the pc and I thought it was pretty good.

Are you Japanese? Because as you should know (if you're a real fan or the game) the first and third games only came out in Japan.
If the answer to that question was no,
Do you know Japanese? No? Then you haven't played the first or third games.

This kind of annoys me. I've played every single final fantasy except the online ones. I don't know Japanese, yet I've played them, IN ENGLISH!!!
Before you assume certain things, make sure to verify your facts!

My favorite final fantasy games have to be Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 10. A big part of why these are my absolute favorite games is the OSTs found in the games. It makes the game for emotional and I just love the games. They dragged me into the game a lot like how Kingdom Hearts I and II dragged me in. There was an amazing story line allowing you to relate with the characters along with amazing OST.

I do not know Japanese, and often face many difficulties, so I passed English, but when you play a few times, I became familiar with it, I think that game is also great for those who waste Chronic