xisto Community
affhotspot

Any Good Paid To Surf Programs That Actually Pay

clicksor is just as good i know someone that uses it

I have a site like this...its at:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Only problem is....not many people know about it, so it's hard to get users to make much money. Like I said in my other post, if anyones interested, I can give you 1,000 view for only $2.00 instead of the listed $3.00 on the site
Notice from jlhaslip:
Referral links not allowed as per the Xisto readme.
Link changed.

Well I know a good PTC, if that's what you mean with Paid To Surf that has 22+ links every day, pays on the 1st and 15th, pretty famous, they have a lot of proof of payment and a great forum!!! If you wanna know some more you can send me a PM :oGreetzz

Srry really don't agree with you Speedybiz, many PTC aren't a scam but are considered a scam very soon when they change a little thing in the system and funds get deleted, when they are a little late with payouts etc. A ptc is called "a scam" way too fast!!!Greetzz

clicksor is just as good i know someone that uses it

clicksor? please tell me about clicksor,
i really like to search about pay to click program that actually really pay us.
please share with me.. :o

i tried many pay per surf programs but almost all is a scam.. and the amount of money you can earn is small despite the fact that you have surfed all of the pages they offer..the time you spend is not worth the income you gain.. i suggest you should register with respectable and legit sites lile google adsense, adbrite and clicksor

Edited by EngrJayze (see edit history)

Google adsense

Any Good Paid To Surf Programs That Actually Pay

Replying to phx777

Google adsense is a good safe way to go. But getting the traffic is easy. Just use a ptc site or sumthin where you can turn your muny around to advertise. Even if the site is a scam they may not giv you muny but theyll put your ad in. So just like click 99 sites or w/e and get enuf muny to advertise then just put your site up. And just keep advertising your site everywhere and eventually you can make moderate amounts of money!! my dad's website gets around $1'ish a day from google adsense on his site. But he has a photography site. Check it out. He photographs the dragraces. If you like dragracing then buy some pictures. Autoimagery.Com

-reply by Greg Kommel

Betabux.comAny Good Paid To Surf Programs That Actually Pay

The said website owes me $2.06, the mini9mum payout being $2. Ever since I reached the limit, the site is not getting opened. I don't know hy. It has become a rogue site like many fly-by-night websites. 

-reply by G Prabhaker

get paid to click Any Good Paid To Surf Programs That Actually Pay

I use a fairly good get paid to click programme, I have searched for others but this is the highest paid one I have found, but you won't become a millionaire! it pays 10 cents per click minimum, others I have seen start at 1 cent per click.

link: http://bestbux.info/?r=therushfan 

-reply by therushfan