xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zoomingrocket

Hi.. I Am Shalabh From Pune, India Newbie...

Hello everyone...I am Shalabh from Pune (The Oxford of East :D ), India..I am pursuing a Masters Program in Computer Applications (MCA) from Pune University...Me and my friends have comeup with an idea to open our own Students Community Website to share and enjoy our ideas online...I came across this community with good hosting offer...and decided to join at once!Hope to upload my community website soon...Regards,Shalabh

Hi Shalabh!Welcome to trap seventeen community and forums. I hope you will enjoy staying here. Members are from all over the world with diverse interests in almost all subjects including yours. I hope you will enjoy staying here and benefITting from others as well you giving and helping out others.Well, I'll see if Pune is the Oxford of the east. Anyways, you are pursuing a very good course. All the best for your studies.See you around.Enjoy!!

Hi Shalabh!

Welcome to trap seventeen community and forums. I hope you will enjoy staying here. Members are from all over the world with diverse interests in almost all subjects including yours. I hope you will enjoy staying here and benefITting from others as well you giving and helping out others.

Well, I'll see if Pune is the Oxford of the east. Anyways, you are pursuing  a very good course. All the best for your studies.

See you around.

Enjoy!!

216329[/snapback]

Thanks a lot for a warm welcome...

Yup...i am looking forward to help others and learn from this community...

Regarding Oxford of East...check the Wikipedia link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pune

Thanks again...

Hi shalabh!Welcome to the forums! I am mayank & I am from New Delhi.I hope you get success in the idea you are having!Anyways..It seems to be a very good start from your side...regarding making posts but still I would request you to please go through "Xisto Readme" the link is in the shoutbox!We expect some great contributions from your side. And, as far as Pune is concerned...I've heard that the weather over there is great at all times!Welcome again!

Haha.. oh no, a computer applications major from India, eh?I'm a programming major in the US, and they continue to tell me that future programming jobs will be outsourced to India.. guess it'll be guys like you taking my jobs, eh? :DHehe.. just kidding ^^ Good luck to ya.. and welcome to Xisto ^^

Welcome to Xisto. I don't think it much matters where you are or where you have come from. The purpose here is to enjoy each other's company and share your knowledge with others. Learn a little in the process and benefit by receiving Hosting. Get to make some friends and share our knowledge. It is great to have someone here with such ambitions as a Masters level degree. There are lots of other educated individuals here. Please allow us to call upon your knowledge from time to time.What area of Computing Science are you specializing in? "Applications" could be anything.Enjoy your stay...

Welcome to Xisto and enjoy your stay here make sure to post alot help other members out and enjoy your account when you get it.

MCA or Masters of Computer "Applications" is a course name...aimed to rollout candidates for developing software applications in various fieldsWe have 1 specilizations from 2nd semester at Masters Level..I completed my Bachelors in Computer Applications (BCA), but there we had specialization in the 2nd-last semester.. & last sem was project work...My specialization was in EJB/CORBA & Visual C++ with MFCNow in Masters Program we have following specializations lined up:Sem2: Multimedia, Animation & Data Visualization or Digital Signal Processing or (My Choice)Object Oriented Programming (Already done this at Bachelors)Sem3:OS, Unix & Linux or (Already done this at Bachelors)System Administration or (My Choice)COM/DCOM Sem4:Computer Architecture or Account & Financial Management orNetwork Security (My Choice)Sem5:Current Trends in Technology orMobile Computing or (My Choice)CORBA (Already done this at Bachelors)Sem6:Live Industrial Experience/InternshipAnd regarding jobs being outsourced to India...well its just that Labour over here is cheaper...But of course...no doubt over the US candidates...I always laugh at this fuss of jobs and outsourcing... Each person is in someway important...but Media & Politians make a mockery out of it....