xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GNR-D

Credits Got Exhausted?

what does this mean?
Credits got exhausted?

does this mean you have to have 30 credits every month or something??
can someone explain to me entirely how it works

like this

1) get 30 credits
2) apply
3) approved
4) hosting!!!

do you have to post for 30 credits again after 1 month or something?

i read it in a Banned website

You do not have sufficient Hosting Credits or your credits got exhausted. If you are a member, Check out http://forums.xisto.com/index.php for checking out your hosting credits

That means that their credits ran out. When you make posts you gain credits, for every credit you have is one day of hosting. If you hit the negatives in hosting credits your hosting account is suspended until you can get them back up to four. That is why it is recommended that you stay at ten hosting credits. If you would like more information please read the Xisto Readme. You can click on the link in the Shoutbox.

Yea, I exhausted my credits and now I have to post again. Once you get down to nothing, you account is suspended, until you get it back past four credits and then they'll automatically unsuspend your account in the near future.If you don't come around and post and your credits get to -30 (I think that is the number - can anyone confirm?) then your account is deleted and if you want another account then you have to start all over and get new credits and apply all over again.

If you don't come around and post and your credits get to -30 (I think that is the number - can anyone confirm?) then your account is deleted and if you want another account then you have to start all over and get new credits and apply all over again.

Yes this is all true and can all be found in the Xisto Readme. You are supposed to PM an admin when you come back to have your hosting credits reset to 0 to restart.

If your posting rights are suspended because of spam or other violations, your account will be suspended when you reach 0 and terminated at -30 hosting credits. So it's important that you do not spam or use other peoples work. (If you are using your own work from another site, then you should state so in the post and include a link to the site and your username there. We do check to see if posts are copied from other sites so without that you may be accused of stealing your own work.)
If you lose your hosting and you come back and stay active you can PM an admin and have you account reset to 0 so you can start gaining hosting credits and then if you ask for hosting again it will be reinstated when you have enough hosting credits.

Before we used to post a list of users who had the hosting terminated, that will no longer be the case. So if you stay away and hosting is terminated, don't come back with an excuse for why should get your hosting back.

What this means that you as hosted members are the responsibility for your accounts and your hosting is in your hands. We dont have time to go and look at every account and then warn people that are going to lose their hosting.

Yeah. I went down to -24 because of D2 and might site not working when it could (stupid domain). But in 1 day I posted and got to 0. Or it was -20 I was at. When you reach around -4 it gets really easy. It skips from there to 0 or higher depending on the post.

You may not exactly need 30 posts in a month because we gain Credits by the quality of the posts you have made, not just the number of posts. Let's say you made 30 posts which are nothing but made up of one or two lines, your credit may be hovering around 15, because they will be considered not having a good quality post, if they are too short it could be considered even spam. In that case you won't get 30 credits meaning not even 1 credit per post.However, even in one post also you can make a good and quality post, which make sense and may be useful for others you will get even more than 1 credit per post on those. So, if you posts are quality oness even 15 to 20 posts may fetch you 30 credits.I hope this helps you understand how credits work.