xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

Community Forum Scripts?

I have been using PhpBB forums etc...But many websites make their own forums.where people can send posts and replies same the way like Phpbb or invision or any other forum does but is there any other way to make own forum i mean without those services..is there any kind of script available for that?Thanks

Yes there is in fact I found a tutorial on how to make one last night. I was browsing through Pixel2Life for something and I saw that. I know many people who have their own forums. Here is one that is three pages long. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ If that doesn't seem to work for you go to pixel2life.com and search for others. I hope this has helped and Good Luck

I have been using PhpBB forums etc...But many websites make their own forums.where people can send posts and replies same the way like Phpbb or invision or any other forum does but is there any other way to make own forum i mean without those services..is there any kind of script available for that?

Thanks

216065[/snapback]

pnubb is a great one. its very clean, fast, and with many features, and its very easy to customize and intergerate with your website. its opensource so always be watching out for new versions.

check it out at pnubb.org

hope this helps, it helped me