xisto Community
googlue

India! Gods Own Country...

Have you been to India? How did you feel?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't think India is God's own country. The southern state of India, Keralam is universally known as God's own country. India where the Bal Thackareys and Modis living, is the hell... Lucifer's hell....

I have never been to India. It has a long history of civilization. It has the second largest population. It has a large developing economy that has had a high growth rate for the last so many years. India was colonized by the British for a long time and most people speak English.

Yes, a lot of people in India do speak English, however the number of people who don't speak or understand the language exceed the former one. Some of the states in India have high literacy rate, yet there are prejudices that never seem to leave the social structure. The country is famous for it is an embodiment of diverse cultures, but somehow, that becomes a matter of concern when the slightest of spark can ignite a communal riot. The economy is growing rapidly,but how far is its benefits spread to the masses. I am an Indian and quite attached to my motherland, probably that is the reason that the issues we face here bother me much. I really hope the beautiful country achieves beauty in essence.