xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
km_jain

Joomla With E-commerce ABOUT FREE CMS

First and foremost, Joomla is a Content Management System (CMS). It is the engine behind your website that simplifies the creation, management, and sharing of content.Goal of Joomla project is to meet most of the requirements highlighted in the above article. As each day in development goes by we are getting nearer and nearer, while at the same time building a solid core which can be extended by third party developers. In the hands of a custom developer, this makes Joomla a powerful platform for a wide variety of Internet applications that go far above and beyond the simple creation of content.I Recommend all you People to Use this latest cms technology and make wonderful sites with all forums, blogs.

I was one of the first members when opensource was created late 2005 and was happy to see joomla born newly. Joomla truly has a very bright future and want to see it grow as well.I've been using it and it doesn't disappoint me for sure. The latest feature which I like the most is search engine friendly URLs. Just try out and start enjoying your copy of Joomla..

Jommla was created as an off shoot of the Mambo project. I think it has the smae core as Mambo, but starts aat version 1. I don't fullt understand the differences, but I know that Joomla templates work in Mambo 4.5.2.