xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arnz

G'day.. Arnz.. the introduction..

G'day..I'm new to this place, and I thought I'll take the time of this early morning down under to introduce myself. My name is Arnz, 22 male and from Brisbane, Australia. I'm currently studying at University for a double degree in Business and Arts. I've already close to finishing Art major, which is Computer Based Art & Design. My Business major hasnt been decided yet, but I'm leaning towards marketing.On my downtime over the breaks, I've worked and designed a few sites for small-business and recently for a reasonably large business client as a freelance worker. My portfolio maybe small at the moment, but is growing (Don't hesistate to ask me for some work via PM if you want). I've know a fair bit of PHP, and am fluent enough in Dreamweaver, Flash and Photoshop. That is it for now, so once again.. Hiya and play nice people ;)

Welcome aboard, Arnz! Interesting to hear that your Art major is in computer art/design. You might want to try your hand at one of the sig contests. Do you use Firewowks as well as Photoshop, by the way? I think you've found a great community here, and there's certainly no shortage of topics to make a comment or two on...so building up hosting credits shouldn't be a problem there. Anyway, more about me...I'm from Canada myself although I currently live and work in Japan. I just started the holidays so now I have a bit more spare time to post and drop by the shout box once in a while. So...if you have a question related to Japan (culture, people, language, etc.), feel free to PM me!Hope you enjoy your stay, and we hope to see more of you in the future!See you on the boards!