xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Gfxtrap.com V2 Opens 2006-01-01

Well I thought that site i gave a updated look to the site i thought i would wait to open it up fully loaded on the first. I pretty much Got the look I want without being to picking with browsers. But i did it to work in all 3 browsers though IE, FF and opera. Mind you FF is the only browser that got the design right go figure when i designed it in IE thats right IE. ;) Also the site is xhtml and css 100% valid as well. ;)

But i put up a new logo at a small scale to fit the browsers for the people at 800x600 but mind you its better at 1024x768 resolution.

Posted Image

Well it looks better on the white background since i wanted to blended it in and not give it a border.

The only real updates that I will be giving the site is when SOTW has a winner then I will post it on the site for the week. Since pretty much everything happens on the forum by of updates and other stuff. Plus I doubt not to many people will put it in their favorites folder anyways :D:D .

plus here are our current stats for visitors to the site

Start Date: 11/24/2005

Total pageviews: 485

Total visits: 52

Total visitors: 45

Pageviews today: 132

Visits today: 6

Visitors today: 5

Busiest day: 12/19/2005 (334)

Busiest week: Week 51 2005 (482)

Busiest month: 12/2005 (484)

it should be better but since the lack of editing to the old site happen it could have been more.

But also I am looking for a couple of people to help spread the word as in gfxtrap.com affiliation staff.

Right now its me and Plenoptic basically your job is to add to the ever growing affiliates page with the 88x31 banners. and what not. so if you know of any large sites that do affiliation drop a line and the same goes with the the staff position as well.

Just in Case Cerbral reponds it is added to the new site on my computer and will be seen in a few days.

well thats it for now.

Well that sounds cool. If you are affiliated with someone should I add them onto the site as in you give me access to that page or do you want me to send the link to you? Since school is over for a couple weeks I will get right on it. This weekend you might not get many people because of the Holidays but I will apply. Can't wait for things to get going.