xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

Mortal Combat Sig ~ Samma

Nice colors on it but maybe the render color need to be made a bit diffrent more like background... and I think the render is too big for the sig it's to much out of frame... 8/10

Very nice sig, I love the background. I would have liked to see more blending on the render, not sure if it has any at all at the moment. The only other small problem I can see... isn't combat spelt with a "K" in the game and movie of Mortal Kombat? ;)8/10

I think thats well good...I agree with avalon more blending on render but over all very good and very nice colors and a very effective font used8/10

like i mentioned earlier the colors work well and this is the one sig that doesn't need any render blending at all.

I think the background could have more going on. It looks a bit plain to me. Text could be better, though. But, i'm guessing the attention was mostly on the render. Rating it: 7/10.

No the sigs gone Rebel ;) its not Kombat its Combat (rebel) ;)... anyways... maybe i gotta get something through to every1 appart from SM and Truefusion... Smudged Renders don't and will never be blended... makes it look stupid :D

well... thats not really a smudge sig considering the strength was obviously on 20 or something ;) if its on 100, blending it makes it look stupid ;)

mortal "c"ombat ? lol nice one tho.. it need some rendersize adjustmend lol... the render is too big maybe make it smaller a bit and make the text readable a bit... anyway ur sig here got 7.5/10 nice werk!!

sig looks gr8, love th text ( my biggest downfall is text on sigs -.-) 8/10also its is actually Mortal "K"ombat look it up :D lol

well i do one smudge at 100 and then another at lower opacity can't remember which one though :D, but thinking about it looks well blended though.well I would agree somewhat on resizing it to fit the whole head in the sig, also i justed notice the second render behind it as well. actually 3 renders.