xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Ps Template

I need some feedback on a template i would like to implement on a new products website.

Requesting feedback on:
- professionality
- user-friendly degree
- clean yet effective degree
- your own personal opinion

Please note that this is not a ps supertemplate, simply because the site will be needing fast loading and such, im also in development of a more ps supertemplatish site but after this is finished ;)

Thanks in advance
sFinance template

Hm im not really so sure what i should think of this. on the one side it is nice and simple and will probably have a very quick loading time. but then again did you make it smaller for thepicture. because it is looking pretty small on my screen and youll have to watch out for that when you code it. I think its missing something. i cant really put my finger on it but its missing something. its a bit TOO plain. maybe you can spice the logo up a bit or somehting. I know your looking for something clean but this is a bit to clean for me. like to basic if you know what i mean. -Lucas

Professionality: I guess this would consist of trying to sell what your business is about. Get the word out quick and easy, in an attractive way, and non-offensive.User-friendly: Convenient, dial-up friendly, accessible to many.Clean yet effective: This is basically the other two.Looking at the example template, it would load rather fast, if you use HTML/CSS to your advantage. But, good luck on making that gradient background work on different kinds of resolution. Also, try not to center text, unless it's like a title, or headline.

Thanks for the feedback,its more of a thumb picture, because its 800px * 500px. And ill think of something else for the gradient. And spice it up some more :]Thanks again for the feedback

I need some feedback on a template i would like to implement on a new products website.

Requesting feedback on:

- professionality

- user-friendly degree

- clean yet effective degree

- your own personal opinion

Please note that this is not a ps supertemplate, simply because the site will be needing fast loading and such, im also in development of a more ps supertemplatish site but after this is finished ;)

Thanks in advance

sFinance template

214745[/snapback]

A very nice and clean template - cool! :D

I like the advertise column - and the cute login box at the top - nice! ;)

- Professionality...hmm ill come back to this one- user-friendly - Yeah I would say it is very user friendly and can be used by all internet connections including dail up- Clean yet effective - It is most definately clean yes...but I would state on how effective cos I would really need to see a site in action to see how effective its template.- my perosnal opion is that it is good but it isnt really a kind of template I like and would give over to a business.

If this is going to be your website template it's nice and easy to use... Maybe try puting diffrent font on text because this don't look so good in this template... And the right top corner is to empty you could put some small thing in it like a logo or an sub text in it... so it don't look so empty. The logo is very nice and looks good but the Text "finance" maybe need diffrent font...

I've redone it a bit, took out the gradient as truefusion suggested (thanks didnt know that caused troubles on differents resolutions), changed the fonts, spiced up the logo a bit (or header...the way you like to put it).Thanks in advance for the feedback