xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Swearing

I'm kind of new to the forum, and I would just like to list a few of my most commonly used swears (no f or s word) in various contexts and I'd like the moderators to tell me if they are okay to use (please don't warn me, these are just examples!!!):*kick **bottom** (these shoes are so kick **bottom**!)*damn (he damn well better call me back after our date) *dammit (Dammit! I spilled milk on my pants!)*cracker (that white guy is such a cracker)*butthole (don't be a butthole)***bottom** (that was a pain in the **bottom**, get your **bottom** down here)*shiz (in place of the s word)--------------------I also have another question that I was curious about: How do people become forum moderators? Not that I was interested in becoming one, but I just want to know how it is done.Thanks to those who respond to my curious queries!!Happy Holidays~*Michelle*~

Tell you what. If any of the words you say offend one or could offend one in anyway then don't use it. All the words listed there aren't really necessary. As for the moderator thing, they just look for good people on the forums and if you are active and very helpful they will consider adding you to the staff.