xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Paying Through Paypal without secure transfer

This topic is primarily for Opaque only.. considering he is the only one who receives payments from Xisto - Web Hosting.com.Would it be possible for me to send you $3.33 per month for the package, without a secure transfer? I don't have a bank or credit card account that would be accepted on paypal, and I would like to switch to paid hosting. I have money on my account that I can send you per month.Also, could I pay as soon as possible and have the hosting start on January first instead of when I buy, if I can?Thank you,Rejected.

I guess you should ask this to him with the live chat or email, since this is pretty personal I guess...You live in europe and don't have a credit card so you can't send secured transfers?

I guess you should ask this to him with the live chat or email, since this is pretty personal I guess...

You live in europe and don't have a credit card so you can't send secured transfers?

215579[/snapback]

Will do, I'll go over to Xisto - Web Hosting and do the live help chat thing.

I live in the US, but yeah, I don't have a credit card.

I think We have talked over this Issue on ICQ / AIM and you could not send money without adding a credit card to your account.

If you want to send the payments manually, it is perfectly alright with us.

Anyway, If you _can_ send money, then you are free to signup at Xisto - Web Hosting. When asked to pay, just ignore the payment. And send the amount manually to our PAYPAL address S A L E S <AT> X I S T O <DOT> C O M.
Also, Send a mail to SUPPORT <at> Xisto - Web Hosting <dot> COM
Once your account is setup, you can send us payments manually when your Invoice is generated in our system.