xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaverickFang

A Girl, And Her Parents

a 16 and 18 year old, and unless something happens, we do plan on meeting eventualy. But shes wanting to become a doctor, and is currently doing entrance exams for the college she wants to go to, which means unless i want to wait for her to finish, i would have to go there.

I guess you should just leave it then. If her parents don't know about you or don't know where you are, they can't kill you :DI guess the only thing you can do, is go meet her, and her parents and just say you meet down the street this one time blah blah! :D

just say you meet down the street this one time blah blah! :D

216498[/snapback]

Not to be rude, but i think that would go over as well as trying to clog a shot gun with your finger to protect yourself. Just thinking about that sounds like i'd be a stalker or something. "oh yeah, let me give you my phone number and you can call me sometime" Sorry, but i deffintly think that would be one of the things NOT to do. If they ask, i will just tell them the truth.

We met over common interest. As time went on i began to become fond of her, as she did me.

Not to be rude, but i think that would go over as well as trying to clog a shot gun with your finger to protect yourself. Just thinking about that sounds like i'd be a stalker or something. "oh yeah, let me give you my phone number and you can call me sometime" Sorry, but i deffintly think that would be one of the things NOT to do. If they ask, i will just tell them the truth.

We met over common interest. As time went on i began to become fond of her, as she did me.

216502[/snapback]

blah blah blah .... BANG! :D

I think you have the best suggestion yet, telling the truth and letting them get over it. :D Good Luck and have fun...

tell her not to knock her parents too much about you. she should be normal and let her parents to be normal as well. she may not discuss about you with her parents but she should behave so that it can easily understood by all that she is very confident about relationship with you and their will be no chance to think alternatively.

I dont mind if she discusses about me with her parents. I would like them to know of my existance, how ever part of the problem on my end, is my father is the only parent who pays attention to me (hes at work most of the day) and my mother blows everything off as a joke (which is gonna kill her some day). How do you think i should approach the situation with them?