xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
simsplay

Trap17 Vs Astahost?

that is because Xisto and Xisto are "sisters" (or "brothers" ;)) - part of Xisto Corporation. ;)

Xisto Corporation is kind enough to offer free hosting services from two domains i.e Xisto and Xisto. There is no much different in the purpose of having these two sites. But having two sites like this definitely increase members. For example, most of the members here do not necessarily go to Xisto. Xisto members don't usually come here also. But there are some who are members of both.Admins are the same and suppor team are the same. So, in short there is no much different between the two - they offer the same space and same bandwidth and alike. Enjoy your stay!!

Admins are the same and suppor team are the same. So, in short there is no much different between the two - they offer the same space and same bandwidth and alike. Enjoy your stay!!

Here is my responce to your reply which will clear lot of things :

1. Admins are not the same...BuffaloHelp & wassie are not admins over there.

2. Support team is not same...it depends on how much you are contributing.

2. There is a big diff. between two forums and that is one is non-technical i.e. Xisto and one is technical i.e. Xisto.

3. You are right they offer same bandwidth, same space...nothing diff. in that!

Here is my responce to your reply which will clear lot of things :

1. Admins are not the same...BuffaloHelp & wassie are not admins over there.

2. Support team is not same...it depends on how much you are contributing.

2. There is a big diff. between two forums and that is one is non-technical i.e. Xisto and one is technical i.e. Xisto.

214375[/snapback]

IC.. thanks mayank, I thought they are the same. Anyways they are sister sites. I thought they are the same on those aspects. Yes, the description tells us that Xisto are technically sound webmasters. I hardly visit Xisto to know more about them.

Thanks for the input.