xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

Sotw #19 - Xmas Special ~ Voting Will last till next year...

S_M:

Posted Image

Truefusion:

Posted Image

Mayank:

Posted Image

FtK Shadow:

Posted Image

As usual, votes must have a reason. Maintain current votes at end of post:

S_M: 0

Truefusion: 0

Mayank: 0

FtK_Shadow: 0

Notice from mayank:
Edited as reported by truefusion..changed his sig URL
Edited by mayank (see edit history)

Unfortunately problems with my internet stopped me from entering this SOTW. Looking at the standard of the entries, the one I was working on would have fallen well short.My vote goes to Mayank. Nice render blending and it has a nice traditional feel to it, call me old fashioned but I like it. ;)S_M: 0Truefusion: 0Mayank: 1FtK_Shadow: 0

Usually i stick by my sig, but i'm liking Mayank's better. The dot pattern is a nice touch. Text goes nice with the theme. The ribbon and bells is also a nice touch.S_M: 0Truefusion: 0Mayank: 2FtK_Shadow: 0

Hm, I like the background of Mayank's sig, but the render/text just doesn't go for me :/ and out of the other 3 I like tf's the best, so I shall go with that.S_M: 0Truefusion: 1Mayank: 2FtK_Shadow: 0

OMG those sigs are wonderful. I think the best is true fusions because it has contrasts in colour with santas little helper and the green background and it appeals to me the mostthe brushes are also quite coolS_M: 0Truefusion: 2Mayank: 2FtK_Shadow: 0

Notice from mayank:
Please keep updated the scoring!

Hey cant vote here...because I'm not able to see truefusion's sig!:edit:Now I can see all the sigs! so here's my vote!my vote goes to Saint_michael! The reason for that is I like the unusual background...Something diff. than the others.S_M: 1Truefusion: 2Mayank: 2FtK_Shadow: 0