xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

My New Sig maybe the best...

For this sig I used lots of new brush sets and diffrent fonts. Diffrent color styls and I think it's one of my besy sigs maybe the BEST! Please rate and comment:

Posted Image

Well firstly, the render is squashed. That's a big no-no. Make sure when you resize the render, you hold shift as to keep the proportions right, otherwise it looks weird, distorted and noobish.Brushing is rather nice, though nothing seems to really have been brushed on top of the render - the render is just a little transperant on the edges, rather than having colouring on top, which I would recommend. I find the scan lines a bit dark as well. Try lowering the opacity on them.Text has a nice effect, perhaps make it bigger and more central as to fill up more of that space. A font choice less conservative might work too, considering the render is of a funky general/soldier/whatever dude.Overall it's quite nice, keep at it Dawiss ;)