xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Leah

Hi I'm Leah! I;m new

Hey Leah! I'm sure you've noticed by now that we share something in common ;) ! Incidently, are you Filipino? There are tons of us who share the same birth name here in the Philippines.

Anyways, enjoy your stay here at Trap. The community is good and the service too. I'm sure you'll agree when you get hosted. --P.S. I like Lord of the Rings too. I'm a geek through and through.

In your words, cya!

Hi and welcome to Xisto. Trust me, there is no better place for hosting than here ;) I believe taht you will find the services provided more then suitable to meet your needs for website design.If you need anything at all, both Moderators and Members will be more than happy to help. Just ask away.It is really easy to get credits. Just remember to post longer and high quality posts. You get a lot more credits that way. Remember though that once you get hosting, you have to keep posting. Other wise, once your credits go down to -30, your acount is deleted. Well hey, enjoy your stay and have a good day ;)

Welcome aboard, Leah! I think you've found one of the most diverse and supportive communities online here at T17. Feel free to check out the forums. I'm sure you'll find something that'll catch your interests. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and come back and post as often as you like!By the way, I also like Star Wars and the LOTR trilogy, among many other great movies.See you on the boards!