xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Milli Riba

The Gamers Box The Place To Be ...

Hey, nice site. Yah, the layout looks insane! Although, i will have to register another time. I have to go out in like 2 min.

argh when i registerd and went to log in it gived me an MySQL error :P
no fair..

please fix this <_<

lol... It has been fixed.... It was due to the arcade n store n stuff which I have removed now.... The present forum skin is a bit of a mess but I ll surely correct it!! enjoy ur stay :)

I really really really good !! <_< Weldone!! Heh =D

I like the front page a lot. The graphics all look good individually and work very well together as well. As you said, the theme for the forum looks a bit out of place, but I'm sure you'll be able to find or create one that fits better without too much trouble given how well you seem to have managed the rest of the site. What are you using to create that front page template, and how do you get it to link to the forum as it seems to? I am just starting to play with web design so am always interested to see how people have done interesting things, and was very impressed by what you have managed.