xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rock

Hey Everyone

Hey, Well I found you guys on a "free web host" google search. I scoped out your stats on the main page there, and I liked the sounds of them. I also had a friend recommend you guys to me b4, but I didn't think nothing of it... now I wish I did, and I'm glad I chose to check you guys out. My buddy was saying that you guys get like no down time.. I was wonderin if that's true. Before I came here, I was with t35. Pretty crappy host! Well just in case you guys were wonderin.. I'm a guy. For certain reasons, I won't tell you my name, but I'm sure you understand, as I won't ask for your name. I will tell you that I'm 17. I'm into rap music, but not that 50 cent, g-unit horsesh|t. I will say that I smoke pot, drink alcohol, and smoke cigs. Like most 17 year olds in the world. Well that's all I gotta say so I'm out.Rock

Hey,

Well I found you guys on a "free web host" google search. I scoped out your stats on the main page there, and I liked the sounds of them. I also had a friend recommend you guys to me b4, but I didn't think nothing of it... now I wish I did, and I'm glad I chose to check you guys out.  My buddy was saying that you guys get like no down time.. I was wonderin if that's true.  Before I came here, I was with t35. Pretty crappy host!

Well just in case you guys were wonderin.. I'm a guy. For certain reasons, I won't tell you my name, but I'm sure you understand, as I won't ask for your name. I will tell you that I'm 17. I'm into rap music, but not that 50 cent, g-unit horsesh|t.  I will say that I smoke pot, drink alcohol, and smoke cigs.  Like most 17 year olds in the world.

Well that's all I gotta say so I'm out.

Rock

213569[/snapback]

I think the same about t35. and.. don´t you like the snop dog´s partys?

welcome to Xisto, rock. ;) i was also a former t35 user before. i don't want to badmouth them, but you will soon see why i've sinced moved here to Xisto for more than a year already. :P as for downtimes, they are brief and far apart, so no need to worry. ;) enjoy your stay here.

Welcome aboard, Rock. I also did a bit of host-hopping over the past several years before I found T17. I think it's one of the best deals on the, and building/maintain your hosting credits by posting is easy if you are active in the forums. I'm sure you'll find something to talk about with the variety of topics/threads we have, and the people here are very supportive. Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay. Come back and post as much as you like!See you on the boards!