xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicentral

Paid E-mails

They make money because people pay to have their ads on the mail and then they pay people to view it. Either that or it has a code in it and the advertisers pay per view. It is actually a good way to get traffic. But you probably pay a lot to have an ad there. But think. Pay to have an ad on an email, and people will get paid to view it and maybe they will like it and click on it.

Yes people do get paid every 100 years ;) . I have been registered at a least 10 such programs and I didn't even receive the emails (maybe I received a few but not as many as they advertise). And yes...someone calculated that it would take a few 100 years for you to get some money out of it.
I suggest you signup for a real money making machine like:
12DailyPro (I have a special offer if you'll join under me... I'll give you back 50% the first 3 upgrade referral commisions --- thats 6% of your first 3 upgrades... PM or email me for my refferal link)
StudioTraffic

Hope you'll like them and you'll make a lot of money... I did!

Yes people do get paid every 100 years  ;) . I have been registered at a least 10 such programs and I didn't even receive the emails (maybe I received a few but not as many as they advertise). And yes...someone calculated that it would take a few 100 years for you to get some money out of it.

I suggest you signup for a real money making machine like:

12DailyPro (I have a special offer if you'll join under me... I'll give you back 50% the first 3 upgrade referral commisions --- thats 6% of your first 3 upgrades... PM or email me for my refferal link)

StudioTraffic

Hope you'll like them and you'll make a lot of money... I did!

213574[/snapback]

This guy is too right - they are all cons! Good ones i must admit! ;)

It is probably a scam. A lot of them are. They make you think your getting money and than say you did something wrong and restart you. Than you get no money from them. Or they just disappear and you never see or hear from em again.